Sunday, June 7, 2009

musings...rantings...blah, blah, blah

Jewel sings this great song, cant get it outa my head....


"If I could tell the world just one thing it would be, we are all ok. And not to worry 'cuz worry it wasteful & useless in times like these. I won't be made useless. Won't be idoled with despair. I gather myself around my faith that lights the darkness most fear.

My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own, yes, they're not yours, they are my own and I am never broken.

Poverty stole your golden shoes, it didn't steal your laughter. And heart ache came to visit me but I knew it wasn't ever after. We'll fight not outta spite, but someone must stand up for what's right, 'cuz where there's a man who has no voice, there ours shall go singing.

My hands are small I know, but they're not yours they are my own, but they're not yours they are my own, and I am never broken......


In the end, only kindness matters......


I'll get down on my knees, and I will pray....

I will get down on my knees and I will pray.

My hands are small I know but they're not yours, they are my own, I AM NEVER BROKEN...."



there are many little battles in my life that I have lost, will possibly lose along the way, but as long as I get back up EVERY single time that I fall, the war is NEVER, EVER over. This old girl still has a hell of alot of fight left in her, no matter what comes her way & I just needed to get up in the middle of the night & write about it.


Shrinn dinged 80 today & I am so fuckin sick of lookin at the back of her cute lil gnome head I could spit, but she made, that lil bitch got there DAMNIT! HUZZAH!


Now, I go play my druid....she doesn't have to sit down to replenish mana after every freakin fight! lmao!


Anyhow, I can't sleep, so I needed to write, thanks for listening...ya'll come back now, 'hear?


~Blessed Be~

1 comment:

joe said...

Woo! Go Shrinn!

By the way, if you need a healer for anything holler at me and I can log Ish on.